Behavior Nation started with a mission to make quality, evidence-based ABA Services are accessible to families that need them. Today, we stand strong with our providers, proud of having served hundreds of families across the United States and abroad, helping patients achieve meaningful progress.
We are looking for like-minded entry-level job seekers to become a part of our growing family who will further our mission by fostering a self-sustaining culture of success within the company.
$1,000 paid per company policy.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience.
- Company Funding Paid Training and RBT certification process.
- health benefits.
- 401(k) match.
- paid company holidays.
- mileage reimbursement.
- professional development.
- company-issued phone/tablet.
- tuition reimbursement program, etc.
- electronic data collection.
About This Job:
- As one of our awesome Behavior Technicians so elegantly explained – “I’m not a babysitter. My job is to play with children and reward them for good behavior and redirect problem behavior.”
- In-person in-home or community-based services, driving required.
- Huge potential to become a Senior Behavior Technician or Program Manager in our company, as we prefer to hire within our agency!
What Makes You a Good Fit:
- Be loving and caring for all our patients and their families, willing to go the extra mile to ensure clients receive quality medically necessary ABA Services and Parent Education as well as awareness.
- Be willing to learn and grow constantly amidst the changing landscape that is the ABA field.
Why Behavior Nation:
No matter what your career goals and aspirations are, Behavior Nation will support you through a positive culture of leadership and mentoring.
What Makes Behavior Nation Different:
Culture With a Cause:
Creating a better world for individuals with developmental disabilities is at the core of our company values, and our team acts on their passions to support those values every single day.
Culture of Leadership and Mentorship:
We support employees’ interests by providing opportunities to achieve their career goals and aspirations. Our providers have supported and nurtured many aspiring Program Managers, BCBAs and BCaBAs throughout the world through our mentorship programs, and we continue to do so for even more ABA providers.
Families First Pro-bono Program:
As part of our commitment to bring ABA Services to families in need, Behavior Nation sponsors eligible families to receive ABA Services, completely free of cost to them.
Free Community Events:
COVID-19 may have slowed us down, but we will rise strong. From Free Social Skills Groups for All to free Parent Training Seminars, we (will soon again) do it all.
All staff, Client, and families are required to wear their PPE during sessions and we prioritize the health of our staff and offer full administrative support through this time.
Just to name a few things.
If this sounds like a good fit with what you’re looking for, apply away. We can’t wait to meet you!
Behavior Nation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.