Behavior Nation LLC is looking to make a difference in the lives of children and adults impacted with Autism and Developmental Disabilities. We are looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist SLP for position based in San Ramon, CA. We are offering supportive environment plus competitive benefits for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of Speech, Language, and Social Communication.
- Design and implement individualized treatment plans for children diagnosed with ASD, and other developmental disorders.
- Implement 1:1 and group interventions in the clinic and home settings.
- Provide client-centered treatment plans to address individual needs for skill development.
- Produce progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources.
- Provide parent education and strategies on how to implement therapy goals in the home and community settings.
- Collect and analyze session data as well as review and adjust treatment goals when required, to ensure appropriate client progress is being made.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sessions that meet the requirements of regulatory agencies and funding sources and aligns with HIPAA.
- Communicate clearly, respectfully and openly with all team members, associated providers, clients, and their parents.
- Use the company’s scheduling and billing system to ensure timely billing practices.
- Attend parent, staff and team meetings and training as requested.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have:
- Graduate of a master’s level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA.
- Minimum of one year of speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an children and adult population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Perks and Benefits for the Speech-Language Pathologist SLP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off.
- Holiday Pay.