We are currently seeking a full time Office Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks (training will be provided).
- Assist with sourcing and screening job applicants.
- Oversee scheduling of staff using our proprietary scheduling software.
- Prepare reports to assist with billing and payroll.
- Assist with invoicing clients and processing insurance co-pays.
- Review and organize calendars, plan daily activities and errands and complete tasks in a timely and complete various task with attention to detail and correctness with direction.
- Other duties as required.
- Dependable, punctual, detail oriented, highly organized and computer savvy person to be part of our team.
- Proficient in Quick Books
- Ability to practice common sense judgement and requesting assistance when it is needed.
- Uphold they company’s vision and mission and company values.
- Be professional, confident and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Time-management; ability to organize and manage multiple tasks throughout the day is essential as we are a fast paced, growing company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, friendly, courteous and helpful.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and with teams
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel.
- You will need to be a motivated self-starter, who can identify what needs to get done as well as complete projects with minimal supervision and for whom no job is too big or too small.
Required personal characteristics and skills:
- Enjoy supporting others and helping them succeed.
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have good speaking and writing skills and be proficient on a computer.
We offer stable employment with attractive compensation and benefit packages designed to reward hard work, dependability and quality workmanship.
- Healthcare for full time employees
- 401k per company policy
- Sick leave
- Paid Time Off etc.