We are looking for a highly skilled full-stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. This position works to implement new features and complete any programming requirements for existing and new projects. They are also responsible for troubleshooting any code or database related issues that arise on assigned projects. Communication with fellow developers is essential. The right individual for this position will be a motivated developer who enjoys finding solutions to a number of different challenges, is detail-oriented and understands the basic software design principles.
Job Type: Full-time.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Build big, distributed, API-driven systems for tens of thousands of users. Experience working in the Amazon AWS environment is required.
- Design user interactions on web pages, working alongside graphic designers for web design features, ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Drive and lead software design, development standards, code reviews, quality assurance.
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen our technology platform and development practices.
- Pitch-in wherever and whenever necessary – we are a fast-growing startup and expect all our team members to wear multiple hats.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. Masters preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be Results-oriented: You are relentless in the pursuit of growth, and have a bead on the progress towards winning new business.
- Be an agile and experimental learner, bringing new ideas to the team and move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals.
- Be Curious, Creative and Think on your feet: You have an experimentation mindset and the desire to learn from data quickly. Many experiments you run will never have been tried before.
- Love Startup Culture: You have worked for a fast-growing start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance.
- Be Collaborative: You love working with a cool team of people who are innovative in a faced paced environment and working across multiple functional groups.
Compensation DOE. Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and participation in company bonus plan for eligible candidates.