We are looking for a confident, obsessively-detailed, organized self-starter and a data-driven digital marketer and growth hacker to assist with implementation of various digital marketing and demand generation strategies for us and our clients. In order to be successful in this role you will have to be energetic, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, have an instinct for engaging customers, have knowledge of online marketing disciplines, a passion for the internet and how marketing can take full advantage of it.
San Ramon, CA. (You are required to work from our office location in San Ramon, CA).
- Identify, implement, test and measure new growth tactics and marketing channels.
- Devise strategies for lead and demand generation.
- Manage, measure and optimize paid and organic marketing programs.
- Establish processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- Conduct analytical projects to improve marketing strategies/tactics.
- Create, test, and improve advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other platforms.
- Control and optimize all relevant digital marketing KPIs.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social media channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how marketing activity leads to generating new customers, and continually refine the marketing process to convert customers.
- Additional marketing duties as needed/assigned; we are a fast growing and quickly evolving company, so be ready to pitch in wherever needed.
To be successful, you will need:
- Great knowledge of growth hacking and all tools which are needed to get in touch with new prospects.
- Strong analytical skills with strength in strategic data interpretation and visual representation of data.
- Solid critical thinking and decision-making abilities that result in a positive daily impact on winning new business and operational results.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS Degree, Masters Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years hands-on digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation software or an equivalent marketing automation system.
- Be Results-oriented: You are relentless in the pursuit of growth, and have a bead on the progress towards winning new business.
- Be an agile and experimental learner, bringing new ideas to the team and move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals.
- Be Curious, Creative and Think on your feet: You have an experimentation mindset and the desire to learn from data quickly. Many experiments you run will never have been tried before.
- Love Startup Culture: You have worked for a fast growing start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance.
- Be Collaborative: You love working with a cool team of people who are innovative in a faced paced environment and working across multiple functional groups.
Compensation DOE. Benefits include health plan, 401k, PTO and participation in company bonus plan for eligible candidates.