We are looking for full-time BCBA’s and BCaBA’s to provide services for our clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders all across the various locations. We offers flexible schedules, a great work environment and higher hourly rates. This allows you to enjoy your time off, your family, or other personal activities.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and developmental assessments.
- Write program goals and Provide case supervision per individual client hourly supervision needs and assist behavior therapists.
- Provide parent training services.
- Write progress reports keep client binder and client data up to date per company policy.
- Running training for ABA programs.
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed
- Provide field supervision to behavior technicians as required for cases
- Support staff in meeting productivity requirements
- Write performance evaluations for behavior technician’s
- Available to parents & behavior technicians by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need
- Produces progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Attends staff meetings, training, and other meetings as requested
- Motivated to lead by example
- Lead, supervise, and mentor treatment teams of technicians
- Manage patient services based on policies & procedures
- Set and achieve performance goals with patient, patient guardian, and treatment teams
- Prepare and review quarterly performance evaluations of the treatment team, including recommendations as to advancement or other changes in status
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits including health, medical, 401 (k)
- Opportunity for relocation assistance
- Supportive local team with company-sponsored events for supervisors
- 7 paid Holiday’s
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company laptop
- CEU Reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Career advancement opportunities – we provide leadership training with continued support in new roles
- Reasonable expectation of billable hours
- MUST be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst, MFT, LCSW.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program, required
- At least 6 months’ experience providing case supervision and conducting FBA's recent BCBA’s are welcome to apply.
- Reliable transportation and must be able to satisfactorily clear criminal background and onboarding requirements.