Behavior Nation is looking for a full-time BCBA/BCaBA to provide services for our clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders all across the Bay Area. We offer flexible schedules and a great work environment.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and developmental assessments.
- Write program goals and Provide case supervision per individual client hourly supervision needs and assist behavior therapists.
- Provide parent training.
- Write progress reports keep client binder and client data up to date per company policy.
- Running training for ABA programs.
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed.
- Provide field supervision to behavior technicians as required for cases.
- Support staff in meeting productivity requirements.
- Write performance evaluations for behavior technicians.
- Available to parents & behavior technicians by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need.
- Produces progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources.
- Attends staff meetings, training, and other meetings as requested.
- Motivated to lead by example.
- Lead, supervise, and mentor treatment teams of technicians.
- Manage patient services based on company policies & procedures as well as following BACB guidelines.
- Set and achieve performance goals with the client, client guardian, and treatment teams.
- Prepare and review quarterly performance evaluations of the treatment team, including recommendations as to advancement or other changes in status.
- Provider supervision to RBT's and BT's in home to deliver quality services to our clients.
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, medical, 401 (k).
- Paid Holidays.
- Vacation time (Paid time off).
- Company Equipment.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Reasonable expectation of billable hours.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst with the BACB or hold an LMFT, LCSW with 2 years experience.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program, required.
- At least 6 months’ experience providing case supervision and conducting FBA's recent BCBA’s are welcome to apply.
- Reliable transportation and a clear criminal background.