Behavior Nation is looking for a full-time RBT/Behavior Therapist (ABA) (Entry Level - Special Needs) - Work with Children. Competitive Pay plus $500+ Bonus. (must have availability to work at least 5 days a week for part time positions).
- Provide 1:1 intervention services developed by a Behavior Analyst on ABA principles for children 18 months and older.
- Teach individuals with special needs various skills needed in order for their optimal achievement.
- Using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, implement each client's individualized treatment and intervention strategies by providing direct intervention and therapy services to children with autism and related disorders.
- Work on skills like empathy, emotions, conversation, social skills, communication skills, pragmatic and self- help skills.
- All BT's create a fun, motivating environment to generate optimal performance for every client, they do this in order to collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers.
- Behavior Nation provides training for every BT and continuous feedback, training and support.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or Associates degree.
- Experience working with children or children with special needs.
- Valid California driver's license and car insurance. Driving is required.
- Must pass a criminal background check (Clean DOJ/FBI record).
- Be able to pass TB test.
- Must have an RBT be able to pass the RBT test.
- Availability between 12-8 pm.
- Required to drive 30 -60 miles to see clients.
- Able to lift 40 pounds.
Benefits and Perks available for qualifying candidates (based on tenure and work hours):
- Highly competitive pay depending on experience.
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities Available (eligibility per company policy).
- Professional development and training.
- Paid Training.
- Sick Days and Vacation Time policy.
- 401K per company policy.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement.
- Flexible Scheduling (Part-Time 12-20 hours/week).
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees (30+ hours/week).
- Paid drive time and mileage.
- Pay Incentives for completion of RBT Certification.
- If you'd like to join us, please apply by sending us your resume.
- Part-time position is available for flexibility. (you must have availability to work 5 days a week).